- A month long reading program designed for elementary schools to help increase literacy in students, and encourage them to read.
- Students will read their way around a baseball diamond, with each base having a different goal and reward.
- Teachers can choose their own goals at each base in which students are required to complete.
- When a student completes the desired goal for a base they will be awarded a prize. If they reach home plate by completing all goals, they will receive an order form for a free ticket to a July game (teachers will let coordinators know how many order forms they need for participants in class).
- One person from the school will be the main contact person involved with the program.
- Program materials and other information will be emailed to the coordinator after the school’s enrollment form is received.
- The school coordinator will distribute materials to all participating classes, in which, teachers will then distribute individually to students.
- All coordinators will receive two free tickets to July game of their choice.
- Parent/Guardian of student(s) will be responsible for recording/checking student totals.
- March 31st: Deadline for schools to register for the Reading Program
- April 1st: Reading program begins
- May 1st: Reading program concludes
- May 3rd-July 31st: All ticket orders can be placed for July game of family’s choice. Each family will do this individually by scanning and emailing the form to email@example.com or calling 414-908-6341
To get your school involved with the Reading Program, please fill out the attached order form and:
Scan & Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to: 414-224-9290
Questions? Contact Ryan Herbert at 414-908-6341